The Lighthouse Food Pantry is a mission organization of the Lighthouse Fellowship Church. We serve those in need of food assistance residing in Galveston County.
Lighthouse Food Pantry is located at Lighthouse Fellowship Church in Fellowship Hall. Our address is:
925 Third Street
League City Texas
Contact #: (713) 364-9360
To qualify for assistance you must:
- Live in Galveston County.
- You must have a valid ID and proof of residence (Examples Below).
- Cell phone bill.
- Electric Bill
- Water Bill
- Legal Documentation of Rental Agreement
- Only 1 person may qualify for assistance per month per household
- You must provide a listing of all occupants in the household and their annual income as required by the State of Texas.
Lighthouse Fellowship Church volunteers are available to pray with you and provide ministry; however, there is no requirement to participate in ministry activities to qualify for assistance. We just make it available because we love the Lord and are led by his example to assist our community.
Lighthouse Food Pantry Only Provides Food Assistance. No Financial Assistance is Available Through our Ministry.